Thoughts from a Second Floor Window...Post-Lunch Edition
- What does it mean to be a true friend?
- Is it being a constant positive influence? Is it being a person who is truthful with fear of retaliation? Is it the real friend that has to walk away because your presence is a burden instead of an elevator? I think knowing when to make that call is a real friend...know that with whatever decision is made the other person will respect that and understand that things are being done with the utmost respect for the other person and the friendship as a whole...
- Why is it so hard to get out of a comfortable state of being? What are we really afraid of?
- Change? Failure? Loneliness?
- All those things we fear prohibit us from experiencing excitement, bliss, satisfaction, struggle that leads to progress...
- What's for dinner?
- "I Wanna Be Where You Are," is one of my favorite songs ever..."Please don't close the door to our future, there's so many things we haven't tried..."